Tuesday, August 26, 2008
You think you've got problems...
We're headed back up to the room last night and one of our dinner partners suggest having breakfast at 7:00am this morning. So the first think I thought was that blasted dial meter that you guys have created and how mine would be in the red zone and you all would be happily in green. So, doing some backwards calculations....yes Keith...backwards calculations... we had to get up real early to do our run/workouts. So I ran up Congress Ave to the Capitol and back. 21 minutes then 15 min of stretching 50 pushups. Good...well mostly not so good...in fact... painful memories of running up Congress Ave during the Capitol 10K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Speaking of backwards calculations... I know I'm not a numbers person, but, Scott, aren't the weight numbers on your spreedsheet supposed to be going DOWN not UP? Maybe that's just the New Math.
Post a Comment