Sunday, August 31, 2008

GUSTAV!

So we woke up yesterday morning and discovered that Beaumont Texas had mandated an emergency evacuation. All of Barbara's peeps are from there. Barbara's sisters and sister in law drove up late yesterday...apparently just before the traffic jams started. Since we will have an overflow crowd at our house, I made a reservation for a room at the Como Motel in Richardson. rooms are probably around $35 per night. Keith, I hope you and Debbie will be comfortable there. I asked for a non smoking room which I know you would prefer. BTW, I'll need to get instructions on how to work the TV remote your master Bedroom. There are some good College games on the next couple of days. Also,do you have a wireless internet signal at you house? Barbara and I may be there for a while. I'll call you when you can move back in. Let me know how the Hotel...er... Motel is. Not that I'd ever want to stay there.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Yikes! Good luck!

Keith said...

You are welcome to our house anytime! Although I would rather have Katie or whomever use our house and you can just stay are your house. Nothing personal, well, yeah, I guess it is personal. We still haven't gotten the front toilet back to normal fromt the last time your were over. So please stay home and keep your "issues" with you! Much Love, THE Lackie!