Started the day running through sprinklers in the rain, but I'm not sure how to count that on my totals. Also not sure how to count the driving range, if at all. Came up with the key of walking 18 counting as 50 points, and driving a cart 18 counting as 25 points. But what about whacking the craziness out of 100 golf balls? Can I count it as 7.5? No particular reason. I mean, it's not like 7.5 is what I'm short of my goal today. It's just a random number that I think would a be a good representation of working on my 6 handicap. (oops. Working towards my 6 handicap.)
I could also get down and do 30 more push ups to get my 7.5 points.
Oh, heck, who am I kidding? No way can I get down and do 30 more push ups. So instead I'll just ignore the 7.5 points, and think about starting fresh tomorrow. A second glass of wine should help that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maureen- after reading about your recent unpleasantness(roaches and the puking dog) you may need something stronger than 2 glasses of wine. BTW,aren't roaches like iceburgs. What you see is a small portion of what is actually there?
Wow, Scott, THANKS! That really, really makes me feel better.
Oh NICE Scott!
Post a Comment