Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Invaders!

Who are these people posting on the blog? What, do we let anyone on here, now? This is for serious exercise enthusiasts! Not for wimps who let a thing like a hurricane stop them from working out.

(Okay, so I just did a Google search and I was going to post up a picture here from Hurricane Ike, but, goodness, that got me a little depressed, and feeling really guilty for making light of the situation as it relates to this silly blog, and now I just want to open my arms and say, "welcome back, what can I do to help!?!" and apologize for giving you a hard time in the first place.)

You're forgiven.

Forgive me?

Sigh. I'm no good at smack.

Back to business. Walked the dog and did push ups this morning - planning for a great jog tonight (it's only going to be a high of 65 today!) before my golf lesson!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Ok, a point of clarification. While I would like to claim that my recent lack of effort was due to Ike, the Force Majeure I speak of relates to another irresistable force. Some know it as procrastination...some call it laziness...I call it prudent accumulation of energy reserves.