Monday, October 6, 2008

Ended Sunday wrong!

I'm glad I could be motivation to Keith yesterday afternoon. I should have kept some of it for myself, though!

Started the day off great, but it went downhill from there, mostly on the eating front.

Snacked on cheese, and you need to have wine with cheese. Then made hamburgers for my in-laws (trust me, it's what they wanted), washed down with a sweet tea vodka or three (trust me, it's what I wanted), topped off with ice cream cake.

Paid for it on the scale this morning, so there's new motivation to my week! Back to Curves tonight for the first time in over two weeks! I'm even going to throw in an extra walk with the dog tonight! I'm back on!

1 comment:

Scott said...

maureen,

thanks for staying with the blo waiting on us slackers. That's what makes a great team. pulling(dragging?) others along until the we get back on track!