Wow! Austin sounds fantastic! Made only better by the Texas win, right? Sounds like a great run that you got in, too!
I'm outside of Colonial Williamsburg right now, sitting on the patio of our room, drinking Pinot Noir and eating cheese and crackers, looking out over the marina. Oh, wait, this is supposed to be about exercising. But since you tried to rub in that you went to the Four Seasons, I'm going to rub in what I'm doing!
Not so good yesterday, but I expected that. So let's skip over it.
Today, played 18 (in a cart, but we all know that I walk a lot even with a cart, since I never get the ball very far! Oh, and Keith, with the new chart I wasn't sure how to record that. When I put something in the "other" category, it jumped me to over 8 points for the day, and that's not right. So I just counted it as 40 minutes walking.). Then I went for a jog on a trail around the resort. I wanted to have a great run, but I really just couldn't get it done. It was a 4 mile trail, and I think I went a little over 3 miles. I ran for 30 minutes, although that last minute and 15 seconds was brutal!
Some push ups in the locker room and then a massage to cap it all off!
Wait! The best part... kept true score and shot a 121! I'm happy with that!
I'm so excited for all of you! I hope you're having the best time - go Stevie and Cory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment