Monday, October 13, 2008

Boogie Nights


You asked for it ...you got it. Yes this is an actual photo of Keith dancing at the wedding. Last time I saw dance moves that bad, I was wearing a blue, crushed velour Tuxedo. The year was 1978 and Keith was... well... dancing exactly the way he was Saturday night. The wedding was great and the party after was even better! Overall a great weekend. Maureen, it wasn't the same sitting out on the adirondack chairs without you. We'll need to put that on the list down the road. Sounds like you had a pretty good gig yourself this weekend.
On to the workouts. Saturday I ran about 15 minutes the later road the stationary bike in the hotel gym for 30 minutes. Sunday, I only ran about 8 minutes. Today, I did spin class for 50 minutes and then did the normal stretching and abs routine.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

More, More, More! Give me more pictures from the wedding! It looks like a blast!

And I'm holding you to the adirondack promise!