Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nashville


In Nashville this weekend (cross Tennessee off the list of states I've never been to!). Embarrassed with the lack of work out yesterday, but got a good jog in this morning at a park near Vanderbilt. Of course, I've also been eating like perhaps today is my last day on earth (can we say several cup cakes from the bakery across the street?). I also want to know if contending with a mild concussion can count as points on my "miscellaneous" column?


2 comments:

Scott said...

Maureen-

May I be so bold as to request that you elaborate on "mild concussion"?

Maureen said...

Unfortunately, it ranks right up there with falling off a bike while standing still...

I wanted to get a picture of something, so I asked the driver to stop the car. I jumped out, took my picture, and tried to get in the car as quickly as possible so I didn't hold the group up anymore.

I apparently misjudged the door - and rammed the top of my head into the door frame. Hard. Really, really, really, hard. Make you want to curl up in a ball and cry hard. Make you dizzy and hot and pounding headache for three days hard.

And, yes, you can make fun of me for this. Go ahead, I deserve it.