Friday, January 2, 2009

Viva la Oreo!

I'm not too sure about the Oreos and how they fit into the overall workout strategy, but Hey!, I am into tolerance. So bring on the Oreos. We landed in Vegas and we figure out pretty fast that no one told Vegas that the economy was in the toilet. This place is packed. That only means higher table limits and losing all of my money much faster. But that can only mean more time to work on my heart attack running on the strip, or stripping on the runway, I can't remember which. Its Vegas! As long as its a workout, right?

I left Debbie and Paula in the shops and headed out to run. I ran from the Venetian to the Stratosphere. I touched the base of the stratosphere and then ran back past the Venetian to Caesars. That was 40 minutes on my watch. According to Google pedometer, it was 4.7 miles. Close enough for Vegas work. I was afraid I was gonna miss today since it was a travel day, but I stole one. So there ya go. I wish you guys were here with us.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

way to go, stealing one! have fun!