Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Off Track!


The Jingle All The Way 10k was great!

I know this blog is about smack talk and pressure, but I have to tell the truth: it was Keith dragging ME across the finish line. We made that great pace as an average - mile 4 was really, really fast, and somewhere around mile 5.5, I started losing it.

Totally losing it. It was hard to breath, I was tired, my motivation was waining. But Keith got me across that finish line.

Of course, his official race time was 1 second less than mine, but just because as we approached the end, he elbowed me out of the way.

And they say chivalry is dead.
But I've been off track since Sunday. I didn't get any cardio Monday, Tuesday or today! That's, like, a record for me! And a record I don't like!
Tomorrow! Back on track!

No comments: