Seriously, let's get it back. This month will be more eating than normal so we can't afford to lose the workouts, and I don't want to lose the posting smack. So, Scott, forget about the ratio issues related to your failing and flailing body and try and concentrate on the ratio issues of how many more posts I plan on making than you. December is OUR month. Let's dooooooo it!!!
Friday, December 5, 2008
December! Yay!
Seriously, let's get it back. This month will be more eating than normal so we can't afford to lose the workouts, and I don't want to lose the posting smack. So, Scott, forget about the ratio issues related to your failing and flailing body and try and concentrate on the ratio issues of how many more posts I plan on making than you. December is OUR month. Let's dooooooo it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment