Back to the blog. Did the Habitat for Humanity run on Saturday. This is the one that Scott ran with me last year, but I think he may have forgotten this year. I should have reminded him. Oh yeah, I did! Ooooops!
Anyway, I won the race. My first win of a major competition. True it was a walk-a-thon and I was actually the only person running, but that doesn't change the fact that I was first to finish and got to break through the finish line tape. Oh yeah, there was no tape but I got the loudest yells from the crowd waiting at the finish line. Oh yeah, there wasn't anybody at the finish line since everyone was still walking. Okay, maybe I have said enough about my big win. Still finished the five miles in 42:36 so I was happy.
Anyway, I won the race. My first win of a major competition. True it was a walk-a-thon and I was actually the only person running, but that doesn't change the fact that I was first to finish and got to break through the finish line tape. Oh yeah, there was no tape but I got the loudest yells from the crowd waiting at the finish line. Oh yeah, there wasn't anybody at the finish line since everyone was still walking. Okay, maybe I have said enough about my big win. Still finished the five miles in 42:36 so I was happy. Let the posts resume!
No comments:
Post a Comment