Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day One on the Road

Way to go Maureen! You rock! Did you drink beer before, after, or during the St. Patrick's day race? Or all of the above? Nicely done. The best I could muster was a 4 miler on the treadmill at the hotel in Boston. Won't say my time, cause none of us want to get bogged down in too much detail. Besides, what's in a number. Forget it! Oh, by the way, are there any good sections in Boston? I drove around for a while, went by a mall, stopped at a train track, saw some drug deals, you know, normal Sunday afternoon in the north east. Anyway, didn't know if there were some other places in Boston that I should visit. 6 cities in 5 days, workout number one in the books. 4 miles, 90 push ups! I ain't stoppin'!!!

No comments: